Monday 19 September 2011

this is the return of the SPACE COWBOY

I am loving green of late, as Autumn is approaching too fast for my liking, I am drawn to shades of jade and emerald to give a sense of evergreen life to our backdrop of brown and amber tinged leaves. I want to go back to the future with green accessories and spacey cosmic prints. See my top picks below xoxo
Motel Rockies dress at Nasty Gal

Much Coveted Christopher Kane clutch - yum

Dreamy Celine flatforms

H&M dip dye grungey sweater

Peridot by Chanel

6 comments:

  1. nice color and this handbag is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that green h&m jumper in stores now?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Anonymous, I'm afraid I never found it myself but a customer wore it and said she bought it about 3 weeks ago - I think Topshop are bringing out some grunge inspired dip dye knits though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, i was wondering if you knew where i could get those celine flatforms? they are to die for <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know they are gorgeous aren't they! Sadly they are last year's so I don't think they are available any longer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. j adore les sandales ouvertes sa me fait excite j aime sentir les sandales qui sens le fromage mayonnaise

    ReplyDelete

Visitor Counter