Tuesday 20 December 2011

taste the rainbow

I'll admit it, I am seasonally fickle. My inner thermometer is totally contrary. This means I love nothing more than circling winter coats in September Vogue, dreaming of a frosty November in London, while reading a book pool-side in a Mykonian villa in August. Therefore come January I will be picturing myself in a festival tent or at a beach party wearing something summery and bright to maximize my tan. Basically despite feeling resentment for winter this year, this indicates all seasons must have their place and yeah for some reason that grass will always be greener on the other damn side. For this same reason despite the fact we haven't even got through Christmas yet my eager mind is already speeding towards SS12'S rainbow palette. Sorry, can't help it..

amazing rainbow hair

cuff from Bex Rox

Skittles

Christopher Kane SS12

Christopher Kane inspired rainbow manicure

Agi and Sam rainbow suit SS12

Henry Holland SS12 pre collection campaign

SS12 pre collection Henry Holland
Christopher Kane SS12 dress with collar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter