Monday 22 February 2010

Thomas Hartley: Watch this Space

One of my gorgeous girl friends has teamed up with a talented Central Saint Martins graduate to launch an exquisite womenswear line. The brand is named Thomas Hartley after the Yorkshire based designer. They jumped at the chance to exhibit their new label at London Fashion Week. I paid them a visit in the New Young Designers area at Somerset House to see the sample pieces in the flesh. Here are some pictures of my favourite pieces from the luxurious autumnal collection.

IMG_1250

IMG_1235

IMG_1232

IMG_1230

IMG_1233

IMG_1234

2 comments:

  1. Give my regards to Thomas Hartley.........I love his stuff.......... I am so proud of you Tom.......
    james-Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing! lucky you

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Visitor Counter