Thursday 23 August 2012

simple strappy stilettos

Here is where I talk about my current shoe lust, my obsessive thoughts have for the past 6 months been centred around a simple sexy 2 strap stiletto sandal. The past few years have been all about trophy shoes, statement heels and unwearable, avant garde works of art (a la the late McQueen). As the platform is looking increasingly passee, footwear is taking its inspiration from the simplicity of the 90s with the return of pointy courts and barely there strappy heels which bring the foot back into being the main focus. I should have bought last season's Zara numbers but they were sooo uncomfortable so my quest continues for something like these dream worthy designer morsels without the designer price tag.


Chloe
Givenchy

Giambattista Valli


Giuseppe Zanotti


Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter