Sunday 14 March 2010

Deco Deyn


I've never been a huge Aggy fan, but none the less I am excited to see her acting debut in the film noir inspired short film 'Mean to me' directed by New York artist Peter McGough. Deyn plays a volatile femme fatale who has been wronged by her wealthy beau. It certainly doesn't hurt that a raven haired Agyness Deyn's 1930s style wardrobe has been designed by Zac Posen expecially for the project. I'm sure it will be a visual treat in the same way as Tom Ford's 'A Single Man' - it appears to mark the start of a new craze for designers trying to get their creations on film.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of this film yet!
    I've never liked her much, but this sounds exciting! (esp. the Zac Posen part)


    -Jess
    http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Visitor Counter