Friday 12 March 2010

*Gaga for Gaga*

This is the most lavishly creatively inspired slice of genius I have seen in a while. It has heightened my love for Gaga (and Beyonce) to it's absolute pinnacle. And all thanks to a gratuitously sexual and ridiculously self indulgent music video. It more than makes up for the lacklustre but insanely catchy tune which is by no means up to the Lady or Mistress B's habitual hit making ability. I will also forgive them both for the shameless promotion of Virgin as Mr Branson probably paid for the Lady's creative genius to flourish. I am super excited as this morning I bought myself and a friend a ticket to Gaga's sell-out show at London's O2 arena. I then watched this lengthy Taratino-esque music video and it left me with little doubt that her concert is going to be one hell of a show. Die Hard little Monster 4Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter