Saturday 5 September 2009

How cute are Pandas??!



Whilst my boyfriend tried on watches in The Wonder Room at Selfridges yesterday, my attentions began to wane. As the question "do you prefer the rubber strap or the steel" faded into obscurity my eyes began to wander towards a row of individual panda collection boxes. On closer inspection I saw that the exhibition 'Pandamonium' which opened on Friday, is a collaboration with WWF. This modern take on the 1960s coin boxes is to raise awareness of WWF's efforts to tackle climate change. They have been customised by some of Britain's best creative talents, including Peter Blake, Tracey Emin and Paul Smith, and will be auctioned during the exhibition on Monday 12 October. I want one!



Check out the Pandamonium exhibition in-store at Selfridges until Wednesday 28 October

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter