Tuesday 16 August 2011

crayola coiffeur

Dip dye was the summery California girl look that swept the nation a couple of years back. Last April I was one of many suckered into the craze, influenced largely by the carefree locks of Drew Barrymore, Erin Wasson and Rachel Bilson, and since then I have been loving my Ombré locks and recieving many a compliment. I may be a little late to the party, but neverthless I will show you now how it looks as I feel on the cusp of a change. It feels like the biggest hair related phenomenon to strike since the Rachel phenomenon, but I'm starting to feel it may be a little overplayed. I love the 90s grungey feel to roots and rainbow hued hair dye and I am toying with the idea of going brighter or more candyfloss colourful with my golden tips...watch this space.

me with my naturally dark roots and goldy blonde tips

this ash brown with a complimentary shock of aqua looks amazing

who said the neon trend was just for accessories and wardrobe?

Pixie Geldof gets properly tango'd

mousey with powder blue

Bleach @ Topshop

Kate Bosworth

Lauren Conrad couldn't decide on a colour so went for subtle streaks of them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter