Friday 19 August 2011

lady-like shoes

I love a Mary Jane like I love a t-bar, always classic, cute and elegant; 3 things that will never go out of styl. So if you are wanting to channel the sweet and sophisticated vibe, there is no simpler way than to don a pair. I think Mary Janes appeal to women as they are reminiscent of what one wore as a little girl. They are the perfect antidote to the hooker heels that have saturated the 20 something female crowd of late. Don't get me wrong, there is a time and a place for both, I love a chunky platform and a clumpy wedge, but in classic form one style is swiftly followed by its antithesis, and I am welcoming the lady-like shoe with open arms. Mary Jane come to mama..
Office


Louis Vuitton A/W runway
beautiful metallic Miu Miu wonders

nautical woven Prada SS11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter